Enjoy the pleasure with this NewRixing NR – 4012 Bluetooth speaker which features perfect stereo audio and multi-functional operations.
With the small and lightweight body, you can easy to carry it. Whenever you want, just take it out and start to enjoy music, wake up your ears!
Features at a glance:
– Two channels of 3.5mm external AUX audio input
– Wireless connect and play via Bluetooth version 4.2 + EDR
– Support FM radio and TF card player (not included)
– IPX4 Waterproof grade, provides protection from water splash
– Pick it up and play with the lightweight, portable design
– Available in 5 cool colors, it also makes a perfect gift
Bluetooth Surround Speaker
With wireless Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR speaker, listening to your music with a tap of a finger, fit in cellphone, tablet, laptop and so on
Fashion and portable design suits any home decoration. Various audio source modes for savoring your stereo music good time everywhere
– Output power: 3W x 2
– Input impedance: 4 ohm
– SNR: 80dB and more
– Power plug type: Micro USB
– Charging time: 2 hours
– Battery: 1200mAh lithium-ion battery (included)
– TF card supported capacity (Max.): 32GB (not included)
Package weight: 0.607 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 21.00 x 9.57 x 5.35 cm / 8.27 x 3.77 x 2.11 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 23.00 x 5.80 x 10.40 cm / 9.06 x 2.28 x 4.09 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.